Code of Service
To offer a legal service to a community is a privilege to be thankful for, and a responsibility to take seriously. Over the years a code of service has evolved. It is a code we imbed into every phase of handling a legal matter. It is a code we promulgate from our lead attorneys to our legal assistants.
Our pledge to our clients, whether a prospective client, a new client, a current client, or a former client, is as follows:
- To treat you like we would treat our own family.
- To actively listen to your legal concerns.
- To accurately and completely answer your questions.
- To clarify your goals and objectives and to keep them in the forefront of our mind.
- To instill confidence in your faith in our office so you can focus on your other concerns.
- To be transparent in our scope of representation and our reasonable fees for legal service.
- To conduct a diligent conflicts-check prior to forming an attorney-client relationship.
- To greet you with a welcome letter and conclude our relationship with a farewell letter.
- To promptly communicate important information concerning your legal matter.
- To be highly responsive to your phone calls and emails.