Forming a corporation is a strategic move with a great number of benefits. Popular advantages of starting a corporate entity are:
- Protect your personal assets by separately housing business assets
- Tax incentives (ie. lower tax bracket, more organized, claim deductibles)
- Professional appearance
Which corporation is right for you?
There are many types of corporate entities to choose from, such as:
- Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)
- Professional Limited Liability Corporation (PLC or PLLC)
- Partnerships (Limited and Limited Liability)
- Corporation and Incorporation (Co., Corp, Inc.)
In addition, there are other options, such as starting a DBA (“doing business as”), joint venture, or sole proprietorship.
The Law Office of Jeffrey Herman can listen and learn about your particular circumstances and advise you as to which type of business entity would serve your present and future interests most favorably.
Contact email@example.com or call our office at (844) 454-3762 for immediate assistance.
NOTE: The Law Office of Jeffrey Herman offers legal counsel regarding corporate laws in California and Arizona, and does not offer advice regarding tax law.